Monday, January 21, 2008

PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR

Learn to live and live to learn. If I could pattern my life after that of a creature, it would it be that of a roach. I once read that in the event of a nuclear holocaust the roach would probably be the last thing alive. No matter what pimpology you use the name of the game has been adaptability. Yeah I know, the game is to be sold and not to be told, but as simple Simon said to the pie man "let men taste your ware. Therefore here is a sample. If it hurts, then it can not be love. If it's fun, then it should not kill. That means you or me. Dare to be different. Walk in love and remember that Change is the key.

4 comments:

Jackson Martin III said...

YEAH LETS ALL BE ROACHES!!!!!!! Because roaches dont have brains yay lets all not have brains YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Who needs brains? Brains are for losers and Brittney Spears we all know how big her brain is...... OOH wait I have just had an A-HA mmoment like i just read about Brittney Spears is a damnded Cock Roach. Yes i now know everything in the world, but seriously cant we all just get along even if we dont have to be roaches. Although it would be fun eating poo all day long.

michaelparker said...

Luke, You are funny dude. But you do have a great point. Adaptablity is key. Life tends to pass those by who can't embrace change when it comes. Most people tend to hate change at first, but they like being left behind more. So when given the choice, they hesitantly adapt to the new situation.

GAbriel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GAbriel said...

Luke I’ve also heard about the roaches its crazy isn’t it. By the way adaptability is everything when I moved here is was the biggest culture shock in my life but thankfully I was able to adapt to the situation and here I am still here and in college